Your avatar, or main profile photo, is a great way for people to “meet” and recognize you in person. An avatar lets community members quickly associate your comments and status updates with a simple visual cue.You can also upload up to ten (default; max 50) photos that people can see when they visit your profile.
To upload your avatar:
- Click the drop down next to your name or avatar.
- Choose the edit profile link under Personal.
- To add a photo, click the Avatar tab and then click add another avatar.
- Browse to a photo on your computer that you’d like to upload.
- Click the Upload & Continue button.
- If you’d like to crop your photo, drag the handles to select the portion of the photo you want to show, then drag the box to position your selection. Click the Crop Photo button.
- Click Finish.